NEED HELP

This is the place for anything about Sega Saturn
Reps911

NEED HELP

Post by Reps911 »

Well It's Official... I Can't Find My Copy of Sega Rally Plus Anywhere :( it was the only netlink game i had and now that i finally got a netlink I can't Find it. i'v looked high and low for the last week! I really want to play this game over the netlink. Does Anyone Have an extra copy they want to sell or know a good site to buy it. Ebay is no help!

Thanks
Reps911

Post by Reps911 »

never mind I found a copy today at M&M Games. Only 5$ and It has the case and inserts. the copy i lost was disc only.
grolt

Post by grolt »

Reps911 wrote:never mind I found a copy today at M&M Games. Only 5$ and It has the case and inserts. the copy i lost was disc only.
Nice score. If you find a Daytona Netlink, lemme know. :)
That's fly.
segadreamcaster

Post by segadreamcaster »

grolt wrote:Nice score. If you find a Daytona Netlink, lemme know. :)
Still trying then m8....sure you will get there in the end....only wish I actually had somebody to play the game with...lol...its a rather expensive collectors item collecting dust....must remember to get the CCE edition case actually..must do that.

Anyway...nice find Reps911 :)
Saturn netlink owner in the UK/ Bristol South-Glos area :)

Own all 5 netlink games:

Sega Rally - Netlink edition
Virtual On - Netlink edition
Duke Nukem 3D
Saturn Bomberman
Daytona USA CCE netlink edition (genuine copy)
grolt

Post by grolt »

segadreamcaster wrote:Still trying then m8....sure you will get there in the end....only wish I actually had somebody to play the game with...lol...its a rather expensive collectors item collecting dust....must remember to get the CCE edition case actually..must do that.
Don't worry about finding the case - just sell it to me and I'll take the frustration off your hands. :)
That's fly.
segadreamcaster

Post by segadreamcaster »

grolt wrote:Don't worry about finding the case - just sell it to me and I'll take the frustration off your hands. :)
lol...you wish :) Still hard to believe how hard it is to get hold of this game, even on ebay. Gotta be in the top 10 rarest games list?

Anyway...keep going m8, you will get there in the end :) then you might want to consider moving to the UK so I have someone to play against...lmao :D
Saturn netlink owner in the UK/ Bristol South-Glos area :)

Own all 5 netlink games:

Sega Rally - Netlink edition
Virtual On - Netlink edition
Duke Nukem 3D
Saturn Bomberman
Daytona USA CCE netlink edition (genuine copy)