Modded Saturn FS

This is the place for anything about Sega Saturn
john2kx

Modded Saturn FS

Post by john2kx »

I'm selling my modded Saturn.. It has 2 controllers (model 2 type), composite cable, and power cable.
It's in really good condition.

I have some games for it also (originals, not backups).. I'll compile a list an add it to the thread later.

$140, including shipping, or best offer.

You can PM me, but I might not check my PMs all the time.. you're better off emailing me: john2kx@gmail.com
Warp2063
League Veteran
League Veteran

Post by Warp2063 »

What kind of mod is it? Chipped or region-modded?
I have my Saturns, I have some of my games, I have a RasPi. Gotta put all this stuff together!
HoboJoe

Post by HoboJoe »

It's chipped....he posted this on racketboy too, that's how i know =P
Warp2063
League Veteran
League Veteran

Post by Warp2063 »

I'm interested, but I'm not sure I'm quite THAT interested at that price. I'm also very broke at the moment. I'm going job hunting this week. *sigh*

Still, it IS a modded system, which would be really useful for my Netlink project and the homebrew stuff I want to work on in the future, and he did say "best offer"... I'm worried that it'll be gone before I'm ready to get it, though. :?
I have my Saturns, I have some of my games, I have a RasPi. Gotta put all this stuff together!
HoboJoe

Post by HoboJoe »

Well do you have a Saturn, cause you can just buy a modchip for like 30 bucks and put it in. That's 110 dollars cheaper. I think i'm gonna order a couple of modchips just because they're becoming harder to find as time goes on. The same guy is selling modchips on his site http://plaza.ufl.edu/john2kx/saturn/modchips.html
Also you gotta tell me if you want me to bring my Saturn and netlink to RIT to help you test stuff or not, I'm not sure if I'm gonna bring it yet or not.
Warp2063
League Veteran
League Veteran

Post by Warp2063 »

Oh, cool! I was having a hard time finding Saturn modchips in stock. I'll mod it myself, then. Thanks for the link!

As for the Saturn... it could be useful to have it in the area, especially if you happen to have a copy of Virtual ON or any of the other games besides Sega Rally. However, if you don't want to worry about bringing it out, I may be able to manage without it. I'll leave it up to you to decide whether it'll be too much of a hassle or not.