What did you buy today?

This is the place for anything about Sega Saturn
JerryTerrifying

Re: What did you buy today?

Post by JerryTerrifying »

The Saturn's 3D controller looks like Miranda class starships from Star Trek...come on I can't be the only one that thinks that, can I?

Like the Dreamcast controller that followed it it's biggest problem is that the grips don't flare out from it's center. The DC controllers kind of flare inwards and the Sat 3D controller grips are just straight. I do like the analog stick on the Saturn's pad though. Very unique.

I just picked up a copy of Kenseiden for the Master System and Sonic Fury for the ActionMax. That ActionMax is a light gun system that uses VHS tapes as the games.
Game collection on my site.
NWA

Post by NWA »

i recently got sega rally duke nukem 3d, the 3d control pad, and a super nintendo super set. i paid 15 dollars for the snes! :D
Better run home to momma now!
Warp2063
League Veteran
League Veteran

Post by Warp2063 »

JerryTerrifying wrote:The Saturn's 3D controller looks like Miranda class starships from Star Trek...come on I can't be the only one that thinks that, can I?
I've had a model of the USS Reliant (The Miranda-class starship from The Wrath of Khan) sitting next to my Saturn for several years now... and that thought had never occurred to me. I guess I maybe see the resemblance? A tiny bit? :lol:
I have my Saturns, I have some of my games, I have a RasPi. Gotta put all this stuff together!
NWA

Post by NWA »

Just picked up a model 2 Sega CD. It only needed a laser cleaning. I shelled out 30 dollars :D
NWA

Post by NWA »

Picked up a copy of NBA JAM Tournament Edition for Super NES. LOVE this game!
NWA

Post by NWA »

Today I got a sega genesis from a friend of mine who's a fellow collector. He already had a model 1 so he gave me this model 2 for free. He also gave me sonic 2, mortal kombat 2, jurrasic park, and Double dargon 3. He also gave me a 6 button pad controller :D I didnt want to leave him empty handed, so I lent him my snes ac adapter, I gave him a model 1 saturn for him to hack at, and mario paint :) This is the first time I got to try my sega cd out of the store and it works great! I cant believe the guy thought it wasnt working and let me it for 30 bucks :D