What did you buy today?

This is the place for anything about Sega Saturn
Warp2063
League Veteran
League Veteran

Re: What did you buy today?

Post by Warp2063 »

I didn't have a ton of time for gaming before; now that I'm in school again, I have even less. However, most of the stuff I've been acquiring lately has been either for my PS3, my PSP, or my 3DS. Last game I bought depends on your definition... but... I bought some DSiWare yesterday, and my mother picked up some games I had preordered and paid off back home. Yesterday I spent some time playing X-Scape on the DS... and a little bit of time on Final Fantasy XI. I want to sit down and play Civilization V when I get the chance; I loved the demo, but haven't had time to play the full version.

I also really want that PC Engine... but money... and time... and the fact that I don't have a TV here to hook it up to...
I have my Saturns, I have some of my games, I have a RasPi. Gotta put all this stuff together!
Rogue

Post by Rogue »

Bought Forza 2 for Xbox 360 and Star Wars Battlefront 2 for Windows.

Star Wars arrived already. It's the brazilian version still sealed in the EA blister. CD version. It's very rare to find brand new and it was cheap. ^_^
I'm ready to play!
Timezone: GMT -3
Games: Sega Rally - Virtual On - Duke Nukem 3D
surfofsyn

Post by surfofsyn »

Ahhh i baught the sega saturn netlink the saturn kb adapter,virtual hydllyde,atari jaguar wolfenstien.Good buys on my end got the netlink and kb adapter brand new and sealed for $15 usd :). :twisted:
Warp2063
League Veteran
League Veteran

Post by Warp2063 »

Congrats, and welcome to the forums!
I have my Saturns, I have some of my games, I have a RasPi. Gotta put all this stuff together!
surfofsyn

Post by surfofsyn »

tyvm for the welcome and i am glad to be here.
Rogue

Post by Rogue »

Nice! The more NetLinkers, the better!

Actually is easy to find brand new NetLinks. The hard part is people with a phone line.
I'm ready to play!
Timezone: GMT -3
Games: Sega Rally - Virtual On - Duke Nukem 3D
bellotto

Post by bellotto »

Earlier this month I bought a PC Engine + CD System, complete. The auction ended at 120, amazing. I bought Steeldom with the Link Cable for Saturn, and Lunar The Silver Star Sega CD.
Warp2063
League Veteran
League Veteran

Post by Warp2063 »

Aww, man... I still want a PC-Engine and CD-ROM2... :/
khenry100

Post by khenry100 »

I just bought World Cup 98 France. Its an Japan import so hopefully the menus aren't too bad but being a sports game it should be fine! Its basically just a WWS98 with a World Cup paint job on top! So heres to taking the Americans to victory!
JerryTerrifying

Post by JerryTerrifying »

These were gifted to me by a listener of my podcast but I recently got:

Batman Arkham Assylum
Bayonetta
Dragon Ball Z Raging Blast 2
Transformers War for Cybertron

And a ton of sports games for the genesis and master system. It was way awesome. I've started working on Batman AA I'm up to the Bane fight. Really awesome game! Can't wait to beat it and move on to Bayonetta.
Game collection on my site.
khenry100

Post by khenry100 »

Just bought Sonic CD, Renegade Ops, Space Channel 5 - 2 and Sega Bass Fishing off the PSN! Just trying to show Sega a little love for all the "gently used" games I buy off the internet! :P And im sure it had nothing to do with earning trophies off of old classics... 8)
Warp2063
League Veteran
League Veteran

Post by Warp2063 »

I want to get Sonic CD... but I didn't bring my PS3 home with me for the break. :(
bellotto

Post by bellotto »

I need Sonic CD for Sega CD. There are 2 versions I know of, there is a Not For Resale that is rare.
Warp2063
League Veteran
League Veteran

Post by Warp2063 »

bellotto wrote:I need Sonic CD for Sega CD. There are 2 versions I know of, there is a Not For Resale that is rare.
What, if anything, is different?
bellotto

Post by bellotto »

The disc art is different. I don't know about the game content.