What did you buy today?

This is the place for anything about Sega Saturn
Warp2063
League Veteran
League Veteran

Post by Warp2063 »

Keep an eye out for an official Model 1 Super Famicom power supply for me, please. I want to free up my Sega CD 2 power supply.
I have my Saturns, I have some of my games, I have a RasPi. Gotta put all this stuff together!
Isaac [GER]

Post by Isaac [GER] »

Are they compatible?
HOLY SMOKIN' JESUS TITTY CINNAMON!
Warp2063
League Veteran
League Veteran

Post by Warp2063 »

Yeah, the Sega CD 2 power supply is roughly the same voltage and has a very similar plug to the Super Famicom's. I think the Sega CD 2's puts out a bit more power, but not enough to hurt the Super Famicom.
I have my Saturns, I have some of my games, I have a RasPi. Gotta put all this stuff together!
Jillaman

Post by Jillaman »

:D Just got the US Version of Christmas Nights for $10 bucks. Without the sleeve though. I figure I'll get that later. :D
Jillaman
Warp2063
League Veteran
League Veteran

Post by Warp2063 »

I keep meaning to buy that, but never get around to it.
xDerekRx

Post by xDerekRx »

Jillaman wrote::D Just got the US Version of Christmas Nights for $10 bucks. Without the sleeve though. I figure I'll get that later. :D
Good deal.

Like Warp said, Its looong overdue that I buy this. I seriously have lost bidding wars on ebay 5-6 times for it over the years. Its usually 25-35$ so its not like youll break the bank either way.
Netlink Games Owned:
-Duke Nukem 3D
-Sega Rally
-Bomberman
-Virtua On
-Daytona CCE Netlink Edition

If you wanna play just give me a holla!
JerryTerrifying

Post by JerryTerrifying »

I got Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker the day it came out. Awesome. I've been playing it. There's so much content in the game, it's nuts.

A subscriber on my youtube page sent me some free Sega Saturn games, because he's awesome. I got:

Darius Gaiden, complete
Myst, complete
Daytona USA, in the sleeve
Virtua Cop, in the sleeve
and the Bootleg Sampler in the sleeve.

All awesome! I didn't have any of those but I'm pretty excited about the complete copy of Darius Gaiden.
Game collection on my site.
Isaac [GER]

Post by Isaac [GER] »

I just came back from a local flee market and got myself something really beautiful. You wonder what? A brand new copy of Resident Evil Zero for Wii! Only 17€ :)
HOLY SMOKIN' JESUS TITTY CINNAMON!
xDerekRx

Post by xDerekRx »

Garage sale season is heating up again. You should all get into the habbit its fun!

Found a jungle green n64 with green controller (the see through ones) with a bunch of games for 10$. Been looking for a green n64 for a while.

I hardly find any Sega Saturn stuff but randomly I went to a house that had 1 saturn game. TNN 4x4 Hardcore. Gave the guy 50 cents for it. He had nothing else unfortunately. Most of the time if I find Saturn stuff they mostly have the same 5-6 games anyway.
Netlink Games Owned:
-Duke Nukem 3D
-Sega Rally
-Bomberman
-Virtua On

Warp2063
League Veteran
League Veteran

Post by Warp2063 »

I kind of want to play Myst on the Saturn... except for the loading times. Unfortunately, I think the PC versions of the Myst series will always be superior on the computer. Unless they go back and do some major remakes.

I kind of want a Green N64. I already have a green controller. Any good game finds in there?

I need to start playing my copy of Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker, but I've been addicted to Super Mario Galaxy 2.

I wish I could go to more garage sales. But I don't have easy transportation or time.
JerryTerrifying

Post by JerryTerrifying »

I hit the garage sales this weekend. Found a couple spots with a lot of comic books so I just took some random Spidermans, Batmans, Son of Satan's and Captain Marvels. Cool stuff.

The highlight was the 17 inch LCD monitor I got for $5 bucks. It's the same size as the monitor I had but it clears up TONS of room on my desk so I'm pretty geeked about it. I picked up Gun and Dirge of Cerberus for the ps2 for $3 bucks. That was the only video game stuff I found though.
Game collection on my site.
xDerekRx

Post by xDerekRx »

Warp2063 wrote:I kind of want to play Myst on the Saturn... except for the loading times. Unfortunately, I think the PC versions of the Myst series will always be superior on the computer. Unless they go back and do some major remakes.

I kind of want a Green N64. I already have a green controller. Any good game finds in there?

I need to start playing my copy of Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker, but I've been addicted to Super Mario Galaxy 2.

I wish I could go to more garage sales. But I don't have easy transportation or time.
The Green N64 is simply awesone to look at while youre playing it. Ive found and flipped a few see through Orange N64s but when I grabbed the green one I kept it.

It came with Donkey Kong 64 and a few of the Mario games. I never played DK64 when I was younger so its fun playing it now.

Netlink Games Owned:
-Duke Nukem 3D
-Sega Rally
-Bomberman
-Virtua On

Warp2063
League Veteran
League Veteran

Post by Warp2063 »

Looks like it's in fantastic condition! Great find!

I'd meant to buy one from Manji about a year ago... but I kept forgetting. I haven't seen him on recently.
Chaosomega

just got my netlink and coming soon duke :D

Post by Chaosomega »

Just got my netlink and waiting on mr. duke nukem to come and knock on my door lol So I found a copy of duke with a reasonable price of 25 dollers in like new condition. After I get that anyone of you wanna privte send your number to me for testing purposes? Right now I live in a town house all my important stuff is down staires such as comp and fax machine. and my 30inch sdtv is upstaires along with the ps2 and wii. hmm and the phone jack is down stairs lol is there any I can get like 600 foot phone line lol

Everybody is super sonic race-in try to keep your feet right on the ground!!

Netlink games owned: Duke Nukem3D more to come in the future
KingHyrule

what i got today

Post by KingHyrule »

ive been wanting to buy this for a while but play-asia stock was always out so i had to wait a bit, but i finally got a retro recon for around $25. i also got a japanese copy of deep fear for $8, worldwide soccer for $5, and darius gaiden (disk only) :( for only $5, so i couldnt complain. i actually like making my own cases anyways. i wanna really get metal slug, but whenever i look it $50+