What did you buy today?

This is the place for anything about Sega Saturn
Manji

Post by Manji »

KingHyrule wrote:i wanna really get metal slug, but whenever i look it $50+
ive been able to get Metal Slug for SS on Ebay for good prices. you might have to be patient but also remember it requires the 1MB RAM cartridge to play. or you could use the 4MB RAM found with other games and it would work the same.
Chaosomega wrote:Just got my netlink and waiting on mr. duke nukem to come and knock on my door lol So I found a copy of duke with a reasonable price of 25 dollers in like new condition. After I get that anyone of you wanna privte send your number to me for testing purposes? Right now I live in a town house all my important stuff is down staires such as comp and fax machine. and my 30inch sdtv is upstaires along with the ps2 and wii. hmm and the phone jack is down stairs lol is there any I can get like 600 foot phone line lol
it's sometimes a challenge to get all the Netlink pieces together so i would say take your time until you find out what set-up works best for you. a 600 foot phone line would be awesome. i think your Saturn would appreciate your effort.

you guys have been getting some great games. i want that Darius Gaiden for SS jerry!
Warp2063
League Veteran
League Veteran

Post by Warp2063 »

Manji wrote:it's sometimes a challenge to get all the Netlink pieces together so i would say take your time until you find out what set-up works best for you. a 600 foot phone line would be awesome. i think your Saturn would appreciate your effort.
Although your NetLink would cry trying to push the connection over a cable that long! =P
I have my Saturns, I have some of my games, I have a RasPi. Gotta put all this stuff together!
Chaosomega

Post by Chaosomega »

just got my orgenial copy of panzer dragoon.. now I just gotta get my panzer dragon zwel sent in for repairs when I get the money.. ebayer seller sold me a crapy copy of panzer zwel.. The seller also refused to have it sent back sold as is oh well it can be fixed and so it shall.

Everybody is super sonic race-in try to keep your feet right on the ground!!

Netlink games owned: Duke Nukem3D more to come in the future
shinoco

Post by shinoco »

I bought Super Mario Bros 1 , 2 , and 3 mint complete box and manuals. I also replaced the Neo Geo I sold with a consolized arcade MVS Neo Geo, this is the arcade board in a case with jacks to hook to a TV. It comes with power supply, a modded Saturn pad, and Real Bout Fatal Fury Special. Now I can get all those awesome Neo games in MVS arcade cart, real cheap. Metal Slug is like 50 bucks now, compared to hundreds.
Warp2063
League Veteran
League Veteran

Post by Warp2063 »

Nice. The Neo Geo seems cool... I just have almost no desire to own one. I rarely got to play in arcades as a kid, as my parents would never let me get any tokens/give me quarters. As a result, I have almost no nostalgia for any particular arcade game or particular version of a game, so I'm usually fine with playing them emulated or remade.

It would be pretty awesome to own a Galaga cabinet someday, though...
I have my Saturns, I have some of my games, I have a RasPi. Gotta put all this stuff together!
JerryTerrifying

Post by JerryTerrifying »

I won a youtube contest and am getting an Xbox 360. Its old but still works and I assume it will Red Ring on me after a week...but its free and I'm excited.
Game collection on my site.
Isaac [GER]

Post by Isaac [GER] »

Finally got myself a copy of SimCity 2000 for my shiny white saturn. :)
Controls are kinda crappy when compared to the PC ones, but its still an awesome game! My city is growing...
HOLY SMOKIN' JESUS TITTY CINNAMON!
xDerekRx

Post by xDerekRx »

Can you use the keyboard mouse for Sim City? I used to love the PC version back in grade school but figured if I ever played it again itll be my Saturn version.
Netlink Games Owned:
-Duke Nukem 3D
-Sega Rally
-Bomberman
-Virtua On
-Daytona CCE Netlink Edition

If you wanna play just give me a holla!
Isaac [GER]

Post by Isaac [GER] »

Doesnt work using my keyboard and mouse. Could work on the US-Version though... I dont think you really need a mouse or keyboard since the gamepad works great ;)
HOLY SMOKIN' JESUS TITTY CINNAMON!
JerryTerrifying

I thought Sim City 2000 did work with the mouse on the Saturn. I'll have to test it out as I have both.
Auto-Fox

Post by Auto-Fox »

Just bought a Nyko Cobra light gun, compatible with Saturn and PS1. I haven't had a chance to use it yet, as my Saturn is currently disconnected, but it should be a great help to my Virtua Cop skills.
I've always been good at Time Crisis in the arcade, light-gun games are my specialty. So, huzzah! Now I have a light gun at home...
JerryTerrifying

I picked up Left 4 Dead for my 360. Awesome game. Looking forward to picking up more old used 360 games :D
JerryTerrifying

Just ordered Dragon Quest IX off amazon. Can't wait to get it!
Warp2063
League Veteran
League Veteran

Post by Warp2063 »

JerryTerrifying wrote:Just ordered Dragon Quest IX off amazon. Can't wait to get it!
I bought it the day after it came out from a local store. It's good!
JerryTerrifying

Well if youre interested go to mondocool.net and read how I convinced myself to buy it lol. I wasn't really even considering it till I saw the Nintendo Power feature and heard some people talking about it.

I hope I get it soon! I really want to tear into the game...it looks really freakin cool.