This is the place for anything about Sega Saturn
bellotto

Re: What did you buy today?

Post by bellotto »

Bought Dracula X for PC Engine CD.
Rockman1974

Post by Rockman1974 »

Excellent buy. I picked that one up many years ago, right around when Symphony of the Night was gearing up for release. It's a truly excellent game. Enjoy it!
bellotto

Post by bellotto »

Yeah it's an awesome game.

I bought System Card 3.0, for the PCECD, and Dragon Slayer for it.
Rockman1974

Post by Rockman1974 »

Excellent. Man I haven't played with my Turbo Duo in ages now. Need to take that bad boy out of storage one of these days.
NWA

Post by NWA »

Recently bought a CIB Sega Saturn, guy said it might be new, so i think it was- it came with everything! All the manuals and plastic bags are there, its a model 1 thats Canadian because it has french writing on it and the manual had an adress from Ontario, Canada segas headquarters at the time for canada I guess, and it had in it V.F 1, V.F Remix, And the sleeve for Sega Saturn Choice Cuts (It actually had Panzer Dragoon Playable Preview in it....???), and Today I traded one of my Sega Saturn model 2's with a missing A/V cable, and a 3rd party controller, for a CIB Sega Genesis model 2! The game stored I traded it from also threw in a boxed controller :D And last, on thursday I have to go back and pick up the Sega CD I bought from them, I told the guy i didn't care which one it was, they had 2 and they were both working model 2's. I have to pick mine up on thursday because a guy called the place looking for one so he can only come thursday and has to decide which one he wants, but one is already set aside for me, so I'm not worrying. ^_^
Better run home to momma now!
JerryTerrifying

Post by JerryTerrifying »

The last games I bought were all for the PSN. I got a $50 PSN card for my birthday back in January. Picked up Sonic CD, Klonoa and Psycho Soldier. All really fun games. :D

A listener to my podcast bought me Uncharted one and two packed with a blue Dual Shock 3. Probably because I've been boohooing about my screwed up analog stick on my controller and because he thought it was a crime I haven't played either of those games. Recently finished the First Uncharted. Really good game. Looking forward into leaping into U2.
Game collection on my site.
Rogue

Post by Rogue »

I bought a factory sealed Quake 2 for N64. Brazilian version. Not cheap, but worth it. (=
I'm ready to play!
Timezone: GMT -3
Games: Sega Rally - Virtual On - Duke Nukem 3D
JerryTerrifying

I just got a copy of Phantasy Star Portable for the PSP. It's pretty awesome. The challenging part is going to be finding people that have a PSP, Phantasy Star Portable, A ps3 that's hard wired to the internets and willing to mess around with Ad Hoc Party. :D

I'm also going to be getting a Playstation Move. Yeah, I know. I sold some doubles that were given to me to get the funds so it's basically free. The reason I want it though is I got House of the Dead 3 and 4 for review and don't want to only play those games with a controller. So I'll probably be picking up House of the Dead Overkill for the ps3 as well. I've been craving some at home light gun gaming for a long time. All my systems are hooked up to an HDTV so I haven't been able to play any older light gun games. :(
Warp2063
League Veteran
League Veteran

Post by Warp2063 »

I've owned a copy of PSP for the PSP since it launched in the US. I also have a PSP-2000, a PS3 that's connected to the Internet via Ethernet, and both the US and Japanese versions of Ad Hoc Party installed.

I also have a Playstation Move and House of the Dead 3 and 4. And Phantasy Star Portable 2 for the PSP. :D

Now I just need a worthwhile game save file...
I have my Saturns, I have some of my games, I have a RasPi. Gotta put all this stuff together!
JerryTerrifying

Awesome man, if you're willing some time we'll have to do some PSP over AHP. I'm almost done with the story mode and starting some new characters to experiment with different classes and really getting into it. I'd like to record some game play and toss up a review some day so it'd be nice to at least get a bit of co op game play recorded.

If PSP2 was still on the PSN I would have bought it. I still have $20 left over from a gift card I got for my birthday but apparently PSP2 was taken down back in December. :(
Warp2063
League Veteran
League Veteran

Post by Warp2063 »

Weird. I'd tell you to pick up the UMD version, but apparently it doesn't come cheap, at least on Amazon. If you can find it at a nearby GameStop, it's only $20 there.
I have my Saturns, I have some of my games, I have a RasPi. Gotta put all this stuff together!
JerryTerrifying

Do hou know if that activation code is enforced off the top of your head? I've read conflicting things online. If I can play online with a used copy I may check out some gamestops.
JerryTerrifying

Every now and then listeners to my show will send me free stuff or crap they don't want but know I would like to have. Well today when I woke up someone that's already sent me some free crap had sent me a surprise box of more free crap.

Crossed Swords - Neo Geo AES
Samurai Spirits SOME JAPANESE SUB TITLE - Neo Geo AES
Top Players Golf - Neo Geo AES
TMNT Tournament Fighters for the Genesis
Waialae Country Club True Golf Classics - N64

I'm pretty geeked about Crossed Swords. That's one of the AES games I've been wanting to play so it's pretty awesome that it just randomly showed up in my mail box one day.
ilikepie21k

Post by ilikepie21k »

I recently received a Sega Saturn with its box and also bought Nights with the 3D controller. Everything works and I enjoy it!
Warp2063
League Veteran
League Veteran

Post by Warp2063 »

Sweet! I think the 3D controller was a neat idea... or at least I think that the analog ball/stick was. The rest of the design I feel is pretty clunky... I guess the ball is too, but if you can keep a grip on it, I like its range of motion. I feel that I can control it more accurately than a traditional analog stick. I wish I had a Saturn box, but alas... none of my Saturns came with the original box.