Saturn Cameos

This is the place for anything about Sega Saturn
Warp2063
League Veteran
League Veteran

Saturn Cameos

Post by Warp2063 »

I've seen Saturns cameo in a couple things... for example, in the anime Evangelion. But today, I saw a new cameo:

http://www.megatokyo.com/strip/1170

Look in the last panel. On the floor, you'll see the cameo, and there's another cameo in the Zilla's mouth. :D
I have my Saturns, I have some of my games, I have a RasPi. Gotta put all this stuff together!
HoboJoe

Post by HoboJoe »

The Drew Carey Show had one sitting on top of Drew's TV...until the Dreamcast came out....cause then they had one of those sitting up there. That's all I can think of off the top of my head.
Warp2063
League Veteran
League Veteran

Post by Warp2063 »

HoboJoe wrote:The Drew Carey Show had one sitting on top of Drew's TV...until the Dreamcast came out....cause then they had one of those sitting up there. That's all I can think of off the top of my head.
Oh, yeah, I remember reading that on Wikipedia.

Where else have people seen Saturn cameos?
I have my Saturns, I have some of my games, I have a RasPi. Gotta put all this stuff together!
Manji

Post by Manji »

that's pretty cool, i'm going to keep my eyes open and see if can find something. although, didn't shenmue for the dc have something like a sega saturn system ryo could play games on? not sure, but i remember something like that.

edit: yea! check it out

Warp2063
League Veteran
League Veteran

Post by Warp2063 »

Yup, I remember reading about that one too. More or less a reference to the fact it was originally supposed to come out on the Saturn. :D
Shenmaster777

Post by Shenmaster777 »

Did you know that you can play games on that Saturn? At the Tomato Convenience Store in Dobuita, everytime you buy potato chips, chocolate, caramel, or cash in a winning can, you get a chance at drawing a ticket. First place I believe is a choice between two games for the Saturn (Space Harrier or Outrun) that can be played for free at Ryo's home, instead of spending money downtown in the Arcade. :D