The New Guy

This is the place for anything about Sega Saturn
maniac35

Post by maniac35 »

i wonder if someone from ns will be able to play with someone from calgary... you are pretty far from each other for a modem game. i will have to try this. cdngamer if you want we could try it. im in qc so im not too far from you. do u have a digital line or analog ? i have been told that digital lines like the one i have (with a cable company) is not very good for netlink gaming. i cant tell if its true because i still have to try it. i might look for an analog line if i find a few people to play with. i will get duke nukem soon in the mail with sega rally and virtual on.
grolt

Post by grolt »

Canadiangamer wrote:Hey Groit!
I'm from Nova Scotia
I think I recently bought some games from you on Ebay actually, or someone with a similar name at least
I have ordered a netlink and duke nukem, i have bomberman already so when that comes in i am up for some action
I dont have a long distance plan, i'll just pay for it then if i play a lot i'll gear up a plan, i'm sure i can get canadian unlimited long distance pretty cheap

I'm going to try to upload a picture of the games i have so far, but im not sure how to do it haha
What's your eBay name? Mine is the same as here, grolt, and I did sell a bunch of Saturn games this past month, so it was probably me!

I'm definitely up for a game, and luckily my girlfriend has a regular phone line, so if the VOIP doesn't work (again, and I'm guessing it won't), then there's still that option. Keep in touch!
That's fly.