What to buy next?

This is the place for anything about Sega Saturn
dbdrummer88

Post by dbdrummer88 »

yea i figured a total of 60 was worth it enough. Its probably gonna be the average price of it
Netlink Games:
-Virtual On
-Duke Nukem 3d
grolt

Post by grolt »

dbdrummer88 wrote:Just to leteveryone know, i just purchased Burning Rangers, w/ case+manual for $59.99 and free shipping, I thought that it was a good enough deal. Also I think that i will be looking for shining force 3 next.
I've certainly seen it go for a lot higher, so congrats. You should have a lot of fun with it, or at least dig the cheesy music a la Sonic R. I've sold Shining Force III a couple times for over $100, so if you get it for the price Derek is saying, you're in good shape!
That's fly.
xDerekRx

Post by xDerekRx »

grolt wrote:
dbdrummer88 wrote:Just to leteveryone know, i just purchased Burning Rangers, w/ case+manual for $59.99 and free shipping, I thought that it was a good enough deal. Also I think that i will be looking for shining force 3 next.
I've certainly seen it go for a lot higher, so congrats. You should have a lot of fun with it, or at least dig the cheesy music a la Sonic R. I've sold Shining Force III a couple times for over $100, so if you get it for the price Derek is saying, you're in good shape!
I was refering to Shining the Holy Ark not 3... I think
Netlink Games Owned:
-Duke Nukem 3D
-Sega Rally
-Bomberman
-Virtua On
-Daytona CCE Netlink Edition

If you wanna play just give me a holla!