Now Playing...

This is the place for anything about Sega Saturn
Rogue

Post by Rogue »

I'm playing Death Rally

Guys, Remedy Games re-relaased Death Rally for free for Windows.

I've played a lot in my childhood and is a great DOS game!

Get yours: http://www.remedygames.com/

=D
I'm ready to play!
Timezone: GMT -3
Games: Sega Rally - Virtual On - Duke Nukem 3D
JerryTerrifying

Post by JerryTerrifying »

Just got my Ps3 back after sending it in for reapirs, twice. Started playing Oblivion. I think tonight I'm going to pick Morrowind back up. Since I've never finished Morrowind.
Game collection on my site.
Warp2063
League Veteran
League Veteran

Post by Warp2063 »

... I'm currently addicted to Fallout 3 GOTY on the PS3. Darn it. I didn't like it at first when I couldn't find my way around or figure out what was going on... then it started to be a little interesting... and now I'm addicted. There's so much to do and explore...
I have my Saturns, I have some of my games, I have a RasPi. Gotta put all this stuff together!
JerryTerrifying

I've only got the regular Fallout 3. You can't keep playing when you beat the main story line...and I was pissed. The way I did Oblivion and will probably do in Morrowind was play the main story line then roam the lands looking for the side quests and interesting sights. Well I tried that in Fallout 3 and that was a no go. So after I beat it I was A. Pissed at the ending sucking and B pissed about not being able to continue and having to reload an old save. But now that my ps3 died and I have none of my old saves it doesn't really matter. I'd love to have some of the extra content on your GOTY disc. I might have to wait till I can get that cheap before I restart my game.
Warp2063
League Veteran
League Veteran

Post by Warp2063 »

Well, my goal is to keep regular backups of my save data. That hasn't happened yet, however...
I have my Saturns, I have some of my games, I have a RasPi. Gotta put all this stuff together!
JerryTerrifying

Yeah I thought of that too. I backed my saves up once in three years of ps3 ownership. And that was within like a few months of the initial purchase. So get into the habbit of backing them up. But mine was a launch 60gb model so yours is less likely to asplode than mine was.
Warp2063
League Veteran
League Veteran

Post by Warp2063 »

I'm not worried so much about the system itself (although I am a little concerned)... I'm concerned more with the hard drive. Just the sound of it worries me. It's not bad... it just worries me. *shrugs*
JerryTerrifying

Well if you're afraid of it being a bad drive you can always upgrage it. If I had $90 bucks I'd be gettign a 500 gb drive for mine.
Warp2063
League Veteran
League Veteran

Post by Warp2063 »

Yeah, I'm aware that I can upgrade it. I just haven't bothered yet. I've only had it since August.
JerryTerrifying

I've been playing a lot of Star Trek Starfleet Academy for the 32X. I'm actually writing a FAQ/Walkthrough for it. I've never written one but have kinda wanted to for a while. I noticed there wasn't one on gamefaqs for the 32X version and only one for the SNES version that's almost 10 years old and not that great. So I figured I could do better than that, and am!
Manji

Post by Manji »

nice. i've always wanted to write some sort of in depth walkthrough or FAQ file, but i've never followed through with it unfortunately and it's a shame. so i commend you! :D

also, i'm not playing too many games, but i have been playing my Saturn and enjoying the Dungeons and Dragons Collection and Capcom Generation Vol. 2, which is the Ghouls n Ghosts series.

i like Ghouls n Ghosts because Arthur can throw his weapon downward and upward instead of just straight ahead, but i also like Super Ghouls n Ghosts because of the double jump they added. but they took out the ability to throw your weapon up or down :? . i kind of wish they had both available in the same game, but oh well. still lots of fun, even if extremely difficult at times.
grolt

Post by grolt »

If you want the ultimate GHOULS'N GHOSTS pickup the Master System version (better the European version, since the US one is on the rarer side being one of the final releases for the system). It plays great and best of all has a shop that's been added to upgrade your gear (no other home version has this). The animation of bearded, naked, old man Arthur is so awesome! I love the game.
That's fly.
JerryTerrifying

Oh man I'm awful! Seeing your post about the SMS version of Ghouls N Ghosts I checked ebay and bought a copy. Haha! My ebay trigger finger is so twitchy.
Trip Mercy

Post by Trip Mercy »

Been playing a LOT of Phantasy Star Online over the Dreamcast-Talk servers. As for my Saturn, I've been trying to improve my Virtua Fighter 2 skills.
Manji

Post by Manji »

played some tower of Doom/Shadow over Mystara and Dracula X for Saturn this weekend. but... man, i had to spend literally 5 hours trying to situate the 4MB ram cart in just the right way for my Saturn to detect it. i took my Saturn apart and everything :?

i'm never moving it again.