Now Playing...

This is the place for anything about Sega Saturn
Warp2063
League Veteran
League Veteran

Post by Warp2063 »

Also played Montezuma's Revenge. I'm glad my Genesis controller works on my Ataris; I'm running out of working Atari controllers.
I have my Saturns, I have some of my games, I have a RasPi. Gotta put all this stuff together!
JerryTerrifying

Post by JerryTerrifying »

The AVGN's videos about the Sega CD and the 32X are my favorites. But most of the recent ones suck pretty bad. his jokes are too forced.
Game collection on my site.
EliteKiller234

Post by EliteKiller234 »

Deep Fear & Lunar: Silver Star Story.
A true gamer plays all!
Warp2063
League Veteran
League Veteran

Post by Warp2063 »

Phantasy Star III and Phoenix Wright 2.
I have my Saturns, I have some of my games, I have a RasPi. Gotta put all this stuff together!
JerryTerrifying

Trying to beat Metroid Prime. I started it back in like 2003-4 ish. Got along pretty far then that backtracking quest for the 12 artifacts happened. Then I've been chipping at it little by little over the years. So now I'm at the last boss and keep dying towards the end of the fight. I'll get it eventually.
Peter

Post by Peter »

Shining Wisdom. Trying to get 100% Item Collection Ratio. Have 99%... need... last... Life Stock... AAARGH!!!!
xDerekRx

Post by xDerekRx »

Caught up playing the new Tiger Woods 10. and then when NHL 10 comes out!.

As for real games Ive jumped back onto Saturn to try and beat Congo again. Ive been playing it since 2003 but every time I restart i forget you need to play on the hard difficulty to get past the first episode. If you finish the first episode on easy or normal it will tell you to go back and replay with Hard. The problem is the first episode is long and tedious so after I read the message I give up for 3-4 months. Then when I replay it on Normal I forget that I cant go any further! Its like a vicious cycle! No cheat codes for the game either. Grrr
Netlink Games Owned:
-Duke Nukem 3D
-Sega Rally
-Bomberman
-Virtua On
-Daytona CCE Netlink Edition

If you wanna play just give me a holla!
Warp2063
League Veteran
League Veteran

Post by Warp2063 »

I love Metroid Prime. That final boss was tough, but once you get it, you've pretty much got it forever. If you haven't already, I recommend hunting down more missile expansions, bonus weapons (like the flamethrower, freeze shot, and... whatever that super wave beam was called), and energy tanks. I never did collect everything in that game, but having plenty of missiles, superweapons, and energy tanks can help out a lot. And make sure to charge your regular cannon periodically to attract all the little health and missile refills towards you. They can help out quite a bit.

I'm not really playing a whole lot of Saturn at the moment; I'm actually in the middle of region modding one of mine. If it works out, that system will become my main.
JerryTerrifying

Well I've been getting closer and closer to beating it. The last time I played I got it's health bar down half way on the second half of the battle. I hope there's only the two phases.
xDerekRx

Post by xDerekRx »

Ive had a horrid time with Metroid series over the years. Metroid 2 for gameboy is still amongst my favorites but the difficulty level can be something
Netlink Games Owned:
-Duke Nukem 3D
-Sega Rally
-Bomberman
-Virtua On
-Daytona CCE Netlink Edition

If you wanna play just give me a holla!
JerryTerrifying

Metroid 2's actually my favorite. It was the first one I played and beat! I played pretty far into it as a kid. Then a few years ago I picked it up from my save from when it first came out and beat it. I've got all the Metroid games but it's the only one I've actually beaten. I'm close with Prime though.
Manji

Post by Manji »

hey everyone, my laptop has recently given up the ghost so i haven't been able to come online as much, but it's allowed me time to play games too (also a good time for me to save some money since i seem to do a lot of window shopping and making game purchases online).

2 thumbs up for the metroid games! metroid prime is great.

seems like everyone has been up to something cool gaming-wise. :D

i've been playing some Playstation 2 games. as you might know i have a japanese PS2 system so i pick up imports for it. i've got three games keeping me busy: GTA:San Andreas (my favorite of the 3 on PS2), Wander and the Colossus (Shadow of the Colossus) & i've had Monster Hunter 2 for a while but i'm getting further into that. finally opened up Rathian quests so i can make the Longsword i want with materials from that. I never played Shadow of the Colossus but there doesnt seem to be much english required to enjoy it after playing through the intro and some of the beginning. GTA:San Andreas actually has all English dialogue, but Japanese menus and subtitles. Also interesting is the fact the PS2 Grand Theft Auto games were published in Japan by Capcom.

Haven't played much Sega Saturn lately, but it's still hooked up and ready for any Netlink action or otherwise.

i'm wanting to thin out a few gaming items i dont want to hang onto anymore. so if anyone wants a few Xbox games, a TG-16 system w/Turbo Booster, Neo-Geo AES with controller and game or N64 with 4 controllers, some games and accessories - let me know! All these things are extras i don't need.
Warp2063
League Veteran
League Veteran

Post by Warp2063 »

I can't remember if I mentioned it or not, but I got Duke Nukem 3D at a good price. The case is damaged, but the game plays well. Too bad I'm no good with the controls.
dbdrummer88

Post by dbdrummer88 »

I am currently finishing up Persona 4, working on Red Faction Guerrilla, and thinking about going back to Phantasy Star IV (after just getting a case for it! :) ) Other than that i am recieveing a sega Team Player for my genesis new in box!
Netlink Games:
-Virtual On
-Duke Nukem 3d
Warp2063
League Veteran
League Veteran

Post by Warp2063 »

dbdrummer88 wrote:Other than that i am recieveing a sega Team Player for my genesis new in box!
Nifty!

... What games use it?