recent Daytona Netlink auction

This is the place for anything about Sega Saturn
phatgamer

Daytona NETLINK Edition

Post by phatgamer »

I purchased a NEW copy for just over $500 a year and a half ago.

I haven't played it yet, just opened it to look at all its contents.

I am NOT rich, far from it, but just had to have it BECAUSE my Saturn Collection is my Pride and Joy.

I just within the last 6 months finished off my COMPLETE Sega Saturn Collection (every USA produced game) with finally getting a copy of the Rayman Preview Demo Disc and also the RARE Lost & Found Series, produced by Oldergames.

New cases are near impossible to get any longer. All mine are in good working condition. Many are in excellent condition or new.

The clear long box cases, though fragile, can't be beat for displaying the Saturn Cover Art.
PHATGAMER
xDerekRx

Post by xDerekRx »

Auction for the Sealed Netlink Daytona is back up. 899 bin.

Phatgamer, question, when you bought yours brand new did it have the netlink manual on top like the one listed on ebay now?

http://cgi.ebay.com/DAYTONA-USA-CCE-NET ... 53df5ed391

I offered 500. I probably will never go higher. I have a fair amount of disposable income now so Im willing to pay... but I really just want a copy to open. The sealed nature of it isnt appealing to me. Wish it was open actually...
Netlink Games Owned:
-Duke Nukem 3D
-Sega Rally
-Bomberman
-Virtua On
-Daytona CCE Netlink Edition

If you wanna play just give me a holla!
EliteKiller234

Post by EliteKiller234 »

Wow! I'm willing to pay $70 or less for a rare game (mainly a tight budget) I think I'll use my $400 on a new laptop instead! o.O
A true gamer plays all!