I got betrayed...

This is the place for anything about Sega Saturn
Isaac [GER]

I got betrayed...

Post by Isaac [GER] »

So, I recently bought a Netlink adapter, but the guy didnt answer any of my messages. I paid over 40$ + 25$ shipping... Im seriously pissed... I thought it couldnt get worse, but he even deleted his eBay account. (Guess spaming doesnt help at all) :evil: At least Ive got one good message: I just asked my provider if I could get my old phone line back. Well they just said sure we´ll unlock your old line. Guess once I get my hands on a new Saturn and Netlink I can finally play with you guys. :D
HOLY SMOKIN' JESUS TITTY CINNAMON!
xDerekRx

Post by xDerekRx »

Oh well, file dispute and you should get your paypal money back.
Netlink Games Owned:
-Duke Nukem 3D
-Sega Rally
-Bomberman
-Virtua On
-Daytona CCE Netlink Edition

If you wanna play just give me a holla!
Isaac [GER]

Post by Isaac [GER] »

I didnt use PayPal :((((((( This is the third time someone did this shit to me... Guess Ill get a PayPal acc soon. Hopefully this will protect me next time. :cry:
HOLY SMOKIN' JESUS TITTY CINNAMON!
JerryTerrifying

Post by JerryTerrifying »

wow I'm really sorry to hear that dude. I recently got ripped off on another auction site. First time it's happened to me in ten years. Luckily I'm only out $30.
Game collection on my site.
Warp2063
League Veteran
League Veteran

Post by Warp2063 »

That really stinks. :(
I have my Saturns, I have some of my games, I have a RasPi. Gotta put all this stuff together!
Manji

Post by Manji »

yea man it always sucks to get ripped off. but, you have to have pity for a person who does these things because obviously they're losing in life some way and have a twisted moral center.

i lost over $400 somewhat recently myself. i mentioned it on the boards here when i was going to do a trade with this PC-FX system i had (in literally brand new condition mind you) and some games as well. the guy just took my stuff and never responded to anything. unfortunately he doesnt live in the USA, so i can't really do a whole lot. it was a private trade and i should have been more careful, but.. you get burned once and you learn. sucks to get robbed (which has happened to me before when last year some guys broke in and stole my laptop and phone, but left my Dreamcast lol), but again, i feel pity for these people who do those things because their life is not in order.

good luck in getting your Netlink. i can probably make an international call to play a game or two with you sometime. the call couldn't be too long, but it's definitely possible.
JerryTerrifying

Post by JerryTerrifying »

^ Well dude you're the most trusting person I've ever dealt with. You sent me Bomberman before I could pay for it which is cool but it was the first time you dealt with me. I was still surprised when you let me make payments on the Neo Geo stuff. That was way awesome of you...but personally I wouldn't have done that if the position was switched. I would have held on to it for you for being the first person to say you wanted it but I don't ship until I've been paid except in the case of my great game giveaway.
Game collection on my site.
Manji

Post by Manji »

well, i try my best to be fair and i'm glad some people appreciate it. thanks jerry :)
ameisenmann

Post by ameisenmann »

that sucks big times. as I see you are also from germany...isn't it expensive to pay via western union or whatever? I always use paypal for payments in the USA. it is safe and fast.
but the price you payed is pretty high isn't it? I bought my netlink on ebay for 14,99$ + 20$ shipping costs and it arrived today!
oh man, I can't wait to play some netlink games :)
I am just looking for some german players. hopefully find them here!
xDerekRx

Post by xDerekRx »

JerryTerrifying wrote:^ Well dude you're the most trusting person I've ever dealt with. You sent me Bomberman before I could pay for it which is cool but it was the first time you dealt with me. I was still surprised when you let me make payments on the Neo Geo stuff. That was way awesome of you...but personally I wouldn't have done that if the position was switched. I would have held on to it for you for being the first person to say you wanted it but I don't ship until I've been paid except in the case of my great game giveaway.
Hey I can be trusted, I sent you Panzer :)

JK.

Ive been doing Ebay and trading for years and I rarely if ever get burned. You just have to be careful and always use Paypal and tracking numbers. With paypal, you can almost always cover your ass or at least BS your way into getting your $$ back.
Netlink Games Owned:
-Duke Nukem 3D
-Sega Rally
-Bomberman
-Virtua On
-Daytona CCE Netlink Edition

If you wanna play just give me a holla!
Chaosomega

Post by Chaosomega »

ouch might wanna have paypal credit that money back to you.. Im someone with experice with that when I tryed to buy new ram for my wifes old comp.. Then the seller turns around and deletes his account. Some scams on ebay run rappid thing I look for on ebay is reasonble shiping charges and price for the item for what it is actuly worth. I always looked for preowned stuff that still works.

Everybody is super sonic race-in try to keep your feet right on the ground!!

Netlink games owned: Duke Nukem3D more to come in the future