What games had mouse support?

This is the place for anything about Sega Saturn
JerryTerrifying

What games had mouse support?

Post by JerryTerrifying »

I've got a Netlink mouse and am wondering what games take advantage of it? I know Myst does, Sim City 2000 I'm pretty sure does but beyond that I don't really know any other games that use the mouse. I do have Sim City 2000 so I'll probably get around to messing around with that.

My friend thinks Virtua Cop 2 does but he's not 100% on it and I couldn't find an ISO after going to my usual source.

So what other games work with the mouse?
Game collection on my site.
xDerekRx

Post by xDerekRx »

Policenauts!

I too wonder what the full list is. Im sure its on gamefaq.

Ive only used it with MYST and SimCity as well. Both old school PC favs of mine
Netlink Games Owned:
-Duke Nukem 3D
-Sega Rally
-Bomberman
-Virtua On
-Daytona CCE Netlink Edition

If you wanna play just give me a holla!
Warp2063
League Veteran
League Veteran

Post by Warp2063 »

Sorry it took me so long to test it - I can confirm that the mouse works with Virtua Cop 2. I just tried it now, and it's gotta be the easiest way to play - provided I had a proper mouse pad and surface in my room.
I have my Saturns, I have some of my games, I have a RasPi. Gotta put all this stuff together!
JerryTerrifying

Ahh that's cool I'll have to go out and buy a copy. I tried my usual ISO spot and couldn't find it, surprisinglyhaha. But that games usually cheap enough so I'll go out and see if I can find it here in town. I'll also make sure to tell my friend that it does in fact work with Virtua Cop 2.

Yeah I've been playing the fan patched version of Policenauts with ePSXe with mouse emulation. It really is a lot smoother with the mouse. I wish they'd patched the Saturn version first so I could just burn it and play it on my Saturn...whcih I do have a mouse for already. I found some decently priced mopchips so I'm going to buy one and have someone solder it in for me.
Warp2063
League Veteran
League Veteran

Post by Warp2063 »

Saturn code is so much more difficult to mod, though... :/
I have my Saturns, I have some of my games, I have a RasPi. Gotta put all this stuff together!
JerryTerrifying

yeah I understand their choice...but it'd be more conveniant for me to burn and play. And that's what really matters to me :twisted:

I'd also appreciate the 3do version being patched because that'd be easy to burn too.