i really want a sega saturn

This is the place for anything about Sega Saturn
segasaturndude

Post by segasaturndude »

i really cant wait to surf the internet with either the saturn or dreamcast with dial up since when i get my own house i going to get dial up
Welcome to the Real world, Sega Saturn Image
JerryTerrifying

Post by JerryTerrifying »

There's a few really great games on the 3do dude. Super Wing commander, the best version of the first game and Wing Commander III again the best version of the game.

Gex, Luciennes Quest, Alone in the Dark, Wolfenstein 3D, Total Eclispe, Advanced Dungeons and Dreagons:Slayer, Crash 'n Burn are all awesome games.

Plus there's some good imports and the fact there's no copy protection. Now I could see regretting it if you paid to much. I paid $50 for my first one but it did come with 5 games so it wasn't to bad.
Game collection on my site.
Xranger60
Site Admin

Post by Xranger60 »

3DO, like the Sega CD, is something I never paid much attention to. I did have the 32X though!
Willing to play Bomberman, Duke Nukem 3d, Virtual On, Sega Rally. Send me a PM.
segasaturndude

Post by segasaturndude »

though another reason i want the 3do is because its music visualizers would go great with trance-techno, if i wanted to through a big ass party or rave at my house. the 3do was ahead of its time just as the atari jaguar was.
Welcome to the Real world, Sega Saturn Image
JerryTerrifying

Post by JerryTerrifying »

Xranger60 wrote:3DO, like the Sega CD, is something I never paid much attention to. I did have the 32X though!
Oh man the Sega CD is awesome! It's worth owning just to play Snatcher...even if you have to obtain it through dubious means. A must play classic game.
Game collection on my site.
Krazystyle83
Xband 2 Dev
Xband 2 Dev

Post by Krazystyle83 »

JerryTerrifying wrote:
Xranger60 wrote:3DO, like the Sega CD, is something I never paid much attention to. I did have the 32X though!
Oh man the Sega CD is awesome! It's worth owning just to play Snatcher...even if you have to obtain it through dubious means. A must play classic game.
Lets not forget Night Trap! Lawl. If any of you have the pleasure of owing a 3do, might I also highly recommend DRUG WARS. It's worth a great laugh
Warp2063
League Veteran
League Veteran

Post by Warp2063 »

I second the Snatcher comment. Fantastic game.
I have my Saturns, I have some of my games, I have a RasPi. Gotta put all this stuff together!