2 sealed copies of Daytona CCE Netlink Edition

This is the place for anything about Sega Saturn
alpha&omega

2 sealed copies of Daytona CCE Netlink Edition

Post by alpha&omega »

Just throwing this out there, but I have 2 sealed copies of Daytona CCE Netlink Edition. $1000 each.

I am the original owner. I bought these a long time ago from SEGA-Parts, I believe. I thought I only bought 2, but turns out I bought 3. I opened one back in the day and left the other 2 sealed. One has a crack in the case, but it is still completely sealed.

Not looking for trades unless it's something ultra cool and/or hard to find. :shock:
Got Netlink?
Rogue

Post by Rogue »

Well, what can I say. Keep them in mint condition and I'll buy one when I get the money for that lol.
If someone don't grab it first, of course.
rush6432

Post by rush6432 »

Hey, im not trying to screw your thread here, but you do realize the image for this game is floating around on the internet for download.

Unless the buyer is a collector i doubt you'll sell it here. Again im not trying to be an ass and keep you from selling it here, you might try throwing them on ebay or a collector site. I might be totally wrong and you may end up selling it here....
JerryTerrifying

Post by JerryTerrifying »

Yeah $1000 is ridiculous for a game. That's why I got a mod chip for my Saturn. The price for some of the rarer games is just to much when I intend to play. I don't care how rare something is...I buy video games to play not to stare at the shrinkwrap on the packaging.

I'm sure someone somewhere will buy it eventually though...although maybe not for a grand.
Game collection on my site.
alpha&omega

Post by alpha&omega »

Yeah, I know. I'm just putting this out there for those collectors who are desperately looking for a physical copy of this game in new/sealed condition. And I read that last year a sealed copy sold for over $1000 on ebay.

I'll post it on other forums too. I hate how ebay takes fees and then Paypal takes even more fees.
Got Netlink?
rush6432

Post by rush6432 »

Yeah im not a fan of ebay and paypal fees. Quite rediculous.

Anyway good luck man, you might try selling it on sega-16.com forums they're pretty active and although its a genesis forum there are a few saturn fans there that might appreciate it.
xDerekRx

Post by xDerekRx »

Ill give you 600$ if youre interested. Wont go any higher. Last couple I saw on Ebay new went for around that
Netlink Games Owned:
-Duke Nukem 3D
-Sega Rally
-Bomberman
-Virtua On
-Daytona CCE Netlink Edition

If you wanna play just give me a holla!
Manji

Post by Manji »

yea i might go about half that asking price myself.
Rogue

Post by Rogue »

Yeah, I wasn't going to say something about the price, but other people said, so...
It's indeed a bit expensive, but if you're lucky you can find a seller.
I've seen sealed copies go for less than 600, less than 800 and less than 1000. It's hard to find, of course, but it's not that easy to find a buyer too.
Last year an used copy was listed four or five times before being sold.
xDerekRx

Post by xDerekRx »

Yeah to think youll get 1000 is pretty impossible I say. I mean good luck. One happened to end at that but it was more of luck thing Id guess and from what I remember the seller relisted because the buyer didnt pay.

These are 500-600$ tops. Id pay 600 cause Id like it in the collection but would never pay anymore.

I should also mention right now on Ebay someone has one listed at 1900$ buy it now for a USED copy. Complete moron. A used copy wouldnt even get a fourth of that.
Netlink Games Owned:
-Duke Nukem 3D
-Sega Rally
-Bomberman
-Virtua On
-Daytona CCE Netlink Edition

If you wanna play just give me a holla!
Rogue

Post by Rogue »

lol I saw that one. Totally wrong.
I want one too (even liking the first Daytona more than the CCE).