okay now im definitly buying a saturn

This is the place for anything about Sega Saturn
segasaturndude

okay now im definitly buying a saturn

Post by segasaturndude »

I have since than moved back to colorado, and im planning on turning my shed into a gaming place and a place for people to hang out, and im gonna have analog lines installed in it to play the sega saturn :P. so now i am definitly buying a saturn because its the only 1990's console i have not owned or played
Welcome to the Real world, Sega Saturn Image
agent2112

Re: okay now im definitly buying a saturn

Post by agent2112 »

did you ever get a sega saturn, segasaturndude?
NWA

Post by NWA »

hey agent i noticed u are the newest person to do anything on this site i just got a saturn today for 20 bucks and am looking for a netlink any suggestions on where to look?
Better run home to momma now!
Warp2063
League Veteran
League Veteran

Post by Warp2063 »

eBay is where I got almost all of my Saturn stuff. If you get lucky, you might find some at a discount store or pawn shop or used game shop, though. Amazon also occasionally has decent deals on random stuff.
I have my Saturns, I have some of my games, I have a RasPi. Gotta put all this stuff together!
segasaturndude

Post by segasaturndude »

ugh no i didn't get my saturn yet but when i do i plan to start some projects like making a modern web browser that will utilize the sega saturn and netlink
agent2112

Post by agent2112 »

ebay is about the only place I look for used video game stuff. I watch the saturn and dreamcast auctions. you can find a netlink on ebay for sure.
Chaosomega

Post by Chaosomega »

segasaturndude wrote:ugh no i didn't get my saturn yet but when i do i plan to start some projects like making a modern web browser that will utilize the sega saturn and netlink
If you make or remake the web browser for the saturn you will be like a god to me lol btw when I get my netlink operational again lets share some game data or replays lol and im going to have to call up AT & T to get analog phone service for the netlink

Everybody is super sonic race-in try to keep your feet right on the ground!!

Netlink games owned: Duke Nukem3D more to come in the future
segasaturndude

Post by segasaturndude »

definitly, i was also gonna look itno either AT&T or quest for analog phone service.