DIE HARD

This is the place for anything about Sega Saturn
GLAKENATOR

DIE HARD

Post by GLAKENATOR »

Die Hard Arcade for the saturn is such a frustrating game. I've been trying to beat it for a long time now, and spent about 4 or 5 hours on it yesterday. Because I wasted so much time on it I didnt go to work, sat in the basement while my wife did all the chores, neglected my children, and didn't eat. Now, I have no job, wife, kids, or food and I'm freaking starving. I hate this game so much, but I can't stop until i beat it..

can't stop...must play..can't stop..

help..
Xranger60
Site Admin

Post by Xranger60 »

Aye, Die Hard is very frustrating! Good game, but very, very cheap in a lot of places. I WILL eventually beat it though.
Willing to play Bomberman, Duke Nukem 3d, Virtual On, Sega Rally. Send me a PM.
blueshinobi

Post by blueshinobi »

Man, I love that game, it is very frustrating tho. :?
SEGA - Now With 20% More SONIC!!
Xranger60
Site Admin

Post by Xranger60 »

Actually recently found out that you can add credits by playing deep scan! I have the original case and instruction manual, too bad I never gave that manual a read through. I want to beat the game using only the default 4 credits though.
blueshinobi

Post by blueshinobi »

Xranger60 wrote:Actually recently found out that you can add credits by playing deep scan! I have the original case and instruction manual, too bad I never gave that manual a read through. I want to beat the game using only the default 4 credits though.
lol, you could always use a cheat website, I always do that. :D
SEGA - Now With 20% More SONIC!!
Cidus

Post by Cidus »

Yeah, there are some pretty cheap parts, but I can see why they did it in a game this short. Plus, playing this 2player and watching your partner get owned is always a riot :P .
Xranger60
Site Admin

Post by Xranger60 »

LoL, and while playing 2 player co-op in this game, watching your friend get owned is a complete certainty. We almost had this beat with the default credits (2 per player), even having the boss down to less than one bar of health! So close!
Neojei

Post by Neojei »

I have this game used to have a blast playing when friends came over. I always read the manual before i played a game thoroughly usually so yeah we stocked like 40 creds, hahahah. So fun at the end when you beat each other up cuz of the extra creds. I have the urge to play this now. I love it when the handgun runs out of ammo you just throw the gun at the enemy. hahahaha.,
bawitback

Post by bawitback »

very good game. it was the first saturn game I bought at $54.99, love it. :D