may 11th was saturns birthday... we didnt mention it

This is the place for anything about Sega Saturn
NWA

may 11th was saturns birthday... we didnt mention it

Post by NWA »

Iwas really supprised no one mentioned this. i played my saturn all day on may 11th :mrgreen:
Better run home to momma now!
Oho

Re: may 11th was saturns birthday... we didnt mention it

Post by Oho »

Well we can't forget about it this year. That is on Saturday.
Warp2063
League Veteran
League Veteran

Post by Warp2063 »

All three of my Saturns are back home. Darn. I could have played some Sega Rally Championship, Daytona, NiGHTs, and I probably would have even pulled out my light guns to play some Virtua Cop 1&2.
I have my Saturns, I have some of my games, I have a RasPi. Gotta put all this stuff together!
NWA

Post by NWA »

Ya I def won't forget this year, my launch saturn has a manafac date of may 95, so it'll be 18 this month :PP It might even be 19 actually, the board says copyright SEGA 1994, and the power/access lights are just the original jap ones that had two lights per, they just took out two of the lights, there's blank space to put in another led on both of them xD. It's one of the earliest saturns along with the pre launch manafac ones from april 95. (I like to brag about this lmao) I just bought a lot of 6 saturn games in celebration: Bug!, Daytona USA, Fighting Vipers, Fighters MegaMix, Virtua Fighter remix (The elusive longbox one), and Virtua fighter 2 all for 45 shipped. Unfortunately my early saturn hasnt survived due to my badly executed mods, but I've had the board replaced with a june 95 board, and salvaged its CD drive. I plan to one day fix it, I just need to find out what cap blew up on it thats making the video quality all crappy. :/
Better run home to momma now!