project condor

This is the place for anything about Sega Saturn
itsstillthinking1999

project condor

Post by itsstillthinking1999 »

this is a topic of the porting of Project axsx by me to the sega saturn and using rocking b and saturn orbit

check the project out https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfDV5x ... d8LSAAfgCg

any help is really appreciated thanks
SEGA
Warp2063
League Veteran
League Veteran

Re: project condor

Post by Warp2063 »

You have much experience in this field?
I have my Saturns, I have some of my games, I have a RasPi. Gotta put all this stuff together!
itsstillthinking1999

Warp2063 wrote:You have much experience in this field?
not really but i am making progress and learning the in and outs of it but cant for the life of me figure out how to make a project into a iso-
SEGA
Rogue

Post by Rogue »

That's interesting.

The bumper's don't seem like Mega Drive. Is it possible to "stop" and align only in the vertical bump after hitting the sideways that much? I don't remember that being possible. I mean, reducing the speed in so little space.

Also, can I ask, do you try to develop your own IP in your time? Not against your project or anything, just curiosity.
I'm ready to play!
Timezone: GMT -3
Games: Sega Rally - Virtual On - Duke Nukem 3D
itsstillthinking1999

Rogue wrote:That's interesting.

The bumper's don't seem like Mega Drive. Is it possible to "stop" and align only in the vertical bump after hitting the sideways that much? I don't remember that being possible. I mean, reducing the speed in so little space.

Also, can I ask, do you try to develop your own IP in your time? Not against your project or anything, just curiosity.
when you mean ip do you mean mascot and of you mean that not really not a good artist even though iv taken classes for it
SEGA
Rogue

Post by Rogue »

It means Intelectual Property. When something is copyrighted.

Actually, I believe that any kind of game you manage to make work in a Saturn is a great achievement.

That's why I've asked if you have tried your own. It can be anything, a puzzle, a racing game, space shooter, etc...
I'm ready to play!
Timezone: GMT -3
Games: Sega Rally - Virtual On - Duke Nukem 3D