Updating Xband411.com

Former Xbanders on SNES or Genesis can get in touch with each other here. Also for people who wish to help with the Xband revival project.
Xband411

Updating Xband411.com

Post by Xband411 »

This renewed sense of "Xband Fever" has been the catalyst that I needed to update Xband411. I'm mainly cleaning things up, but I'm also going to do my best to add/modify the following:
  • - Create a History section with a timeline of important dates and actual articles that will provide a source for the information given.

- Update and expand the Former Xband Users Contact List with things like IM contact info and Xbox Live & PSN gamertags

- Document every single Xband Top 10 list I can find. Many people have videos on YouTube that show their names on the Top 10's, and there are always 9 other names on that list. I've also found some Top 10 lists in old issues of EGM. Getting screenshots & scans of those and posting them could help draw old users back for nostalgic purposes.

- Still contemplating doing a blog. Most of the site will be static, so it'd be nice to have one dynamic area that I could fill with quality content a few times a month
Thanks again to everyone here for the motivation to keep Xband history alive and well online.
Krazystyle83
Xband 2 Dev
Xband 2 Dev

Post by Krazystyle83 »

Congratulations! This is most epic news indeed!
Xranger60
Site Admin

Post by Xranger60 »

That sounds like some positive changes that will make Xband411 even more valuable than it already is for learning about the Xband and getting a feel for news related to Xband during its time. Heck, there's still some stuff on Xband411 I haven't even gotten around to yet.
Willing to play Bomberman, Duke Nukem 3d, Virtual On, Sega Rally. Send me a PM.