Blog post from an Xband Game Cracker

Former Xbanders on SNES or Genesis can get in touch with each other here. Also for people who wish to help with the Xband revival project.
Xband411

Blog post from an Xband Game Cracker

Post by Xband411 »

David Ashley was Catapult employee in 1995, and was the person who hacked SSF2 and made it playable via Xband. I found his blog and asked if he could write a bit about his days working at Catapult, and he did so the very next day. It's an interesting read :-)

http://dashxdr.blogspot.com/2010/10/som ... tions.html
rush6432

Post by rush6432 »

Very cool to see he's still willing to talk about it. i got alot of good info from him a while back, but i this is the first ive ever heard about the pocky board.
Xranger60
Site Admin

Post by Xranger60 »

It's nice to see people take the time to write about their experiences working for Catapult. I get the feeling it would have been a really neat place to work at, to have a perspective from behind the scenes of the Xband network.

I thought it was pretty funny that Doom 2 was considered to be the scourge of work productivity (it really was at the time).
Willing to play Bomberman, Duke Nukem 3d, Virtual On, Sega Rally. Send me a PM.
Warp2063
League Veteran
League Veteran

Post by Warp2063 »

Sweet article! Thanks for getting him to write it/posting the link!
I have my Saturns, I have some of my games, I have a RasPi. Gotta put all this stuff together!