X-Band 2.0 Intrest

Former Xbanders on SNES or Genesis can get in touch with each other here. Also for people who wish to help with the Xband revival project.
rush6432

X-Band 2.0 Intrest

Post by rush6432 »

Looking to see how many people we have here that are intrested in playing on xband 2.0. Just want to see a show of hands who would use it quite often?

Please add your name to the list so we can see how many people we might have.

1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
Warp2063
League Veteran
League Veteran

Post by Warp2063 »

Interest?

I have interest, but I don't know if it's something I'll be on all the time.

If we can make a tiny client like a chat client to run in the bottom right corner of my Windows task bar, I'd be willing to keep that up and running, though.
I have my Saturns, I have some of my games, I have a RasPi. Gotta put all this stuff together!
Xranger60
Site Admin

Post by Xranger60 »

I think that we're not going to be able to accurately gauge the amount of interest until after the program is done. We've seen high interest from the members of the NetLink League. Beyond that, I think we're going to see a lot more from former Xbanders. News has not spread yet because there's no Xband client to demonstrate yet. Once it's out, word will spread quickly.
Willing to play Bomberman, Duke Nukem 3d, Virtual On, Sega Rally. Send me a PM.
rush6432

Post by rush6432 »

Yeah but this is just a representation of this forum here. i was just curious what the head count was here on saturnleague alone. Obviously if we release a beta version or test version of xband 2.0 we want to have people be able to play each other and not just sign in and never find anyone to play.
ravendta

Post by ravendta »

I can't wait!