Xband 3.0

Former Xbanders on SNES or Genesis can get in touch with each other here. Also for people who wish to help with the Xband revival project.
Krazystyle83
Xband 2 Dev
Xband 2 Dev

Xband 3.0

Post by Krazystyle83 »

It's been a long time!
I miss you Netlinkers and Xbanders.

So this fabled... Xband 3.0 project that we talked about in January of this year. Some of you might be wondering whats going down with it.

Well, we've been spending alot of time working on the technical issues that were making Xband 2 suck.
Things like needing to forward ports, game support, poor emulators, latency and well... Frankly, as much as we love the classic Xband Interface we wanted to go 3D (as some of you may remember us talking).

I don't want to get into too much more detail yet, but this is a very minor tease of the UI that was demo'ed at the QA session.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amott9ww ... ideo_title

Please note none of this is final,

In closing, I would like to say one final thing about the 3.0 Project.
If there is anything that could possibly revive the Xband Network - This is it.
I could rant for hours on end about why, but instead - I will leave it up to you to judge for yourself. When the Beta strikes, I hope you too can feel that surge of energy and hope that Laguna and I have surging through our bodies.

We're back from hiding bitches!
Laguna/Krazy
HAK777

Re: Xband 3.0

Post by HAK777 »

When is this coming out?
I play Super Mario Kart against the best players in the world on www.snesot.com.
I'll be glad to try this out and show my skills against others in this community when this software comes out.
Give us some updates! Thanks!