XBand hosting

Former Xbanders on SNES or Genesis can get in touch with each other here. Also for people who wish to help with the Xband revival project.
PRIZZA

XBand hosting

Post by PRIZZA »

I've noticed that the XBand revival project's official website keeps going under, most likely since no one wants to pay out to keep the domain name and/or hosting.

I'd like to formally offer web hosting for future XBand projects at my website, http://oneweakness.com. My site is a hub for classic game revival, where I re-upload lost Shockwave games and other internet relics, so I think it would be a good home for XBand and it's efforts.

I could do a fresh WordPress install or a similar platform for the XBand section, where I could make proper admin accounts for XBand revival devs so they can post new content as they please. The URL could be something like xband.oneweakness.com or oneweakness.com/xband, or whatever naming convention the team prefers. I'm willing to help customize the theme for the website as well!

Well, I just wanted to throw the offer out there. If anyone wants to take me up on that offer please PM me or simply respond. I'll watch this topic. :)