sega saturn game print error! on UMK 3

This is the place for anything about Sega Saturn
NWA

sega saturn game print error! on UMK 3

Post by NWA »

hi all i made this topic because i found this funny and strange, the story is i was looking through my saturn games last night and decided to play UMK 3 (Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3), and before popping it in i decided to read the back of the case for some reason, and at the very bottom left on the back of the case there is the "OFFICIAL SEGA SEAL OF QUALITY" mark, and beside this little logo it says in these exact words quote: " This official seal is your assurance THAST this product meets the highest quality standards of SEGA (TM)."

the misspell is thast and it is not in capitals like i put it, i dont know how to underline. This copy is an NTSC format copy that will play in us, canada, and some other places, but this copy was bought in canada. If anyone owns a copy of this game can you please check at the very bottom left (the first little paragraph), if you're copy has this imperfection aswell, or is my copy a unique error???? Thank you. :mrgreen:
Better run home to momma now!
Rogue

Re: sega saturn game print error! on UMK 3

Post by Rogue »

Nah. It's impossible to be a "unique error". They order thousands of covers and one lot can be wrong.

It's really funny, I remember one, the brazilian Tomb Raider - The Last Revelation instruction booklet uses the second page (that one teaching how to put the disc with label facing up and telling that the game is for one player, etc) of the Resident Evil Code Veronica.
It says: "Resident Evil Code Veronica is for one player" lol
I'm ready to play!
Timezone: GMT -3
Games: Sega Rally - Virtual On - Duke Nukem 3D
NWA

Post by NWA »

wow lol, and btw do u wanna play anytime soon??? im gettin board of xbox live and need to take my mind off my cib saturn im buying on monday!!!! i getting too ancious lol
Stripeless

Post by Stripeless »

Hah! My copy has the typo as well. That misprint is extremely small, how did you spot it? :shock:
NWA

Post by NWA »

was just reading the back and was like holy crap, they screwed up!!!